Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Road Trip July 2012: Valdermarsvik and Gryts archipelago

The first stop was to go to Valdemarsvik and check out those areas. The Swedish Famous writer Henning Mankell has a summerhouse here (at least that was what the ad sad =)), I think somewhere nere Gryts archepelago.


Map of Valdemarsvik municipality, Sweden
This is the map of Valdemarsvik municipality


Eköns beach, Gryts archepelago, Valdermarsvik municipality
Ekön beach, Gryts archepelago, Valdermarsvik municipality

The beach was not that good I think. Actully I didnt thinkt the place what that great. I found some free parkingplace (on the day, but not in the night). There is a camping place on the Ekön if you go the furhest out. This is the Ekön beach, quite big stones. I prefer nice sand instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment