Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Roadtrip 2013: Going to Karlstad


More from the summer roadtrip... Waking up in Karlstad


Sleeping place in Karlstad, radiowaves
Stealth? Almost invisible? Naah.. Sleeping place in Karlstad, radio-waves. Dot.com and mobiles..

I took a walk after waking up. To much stuff? A trampoline in the garden.



Sooo Quiet in the morning.. until I came here.This dogs woke up the whole neighborhood up (barking)..at me.
Of course I had to make it worse by standing there for a while and taking a picture. Wov wov. Cute little barking dogs. :)

South of Karlstad: Hammarön
Next, got in the car and headed for some water.. South of Karlstad: Hammarön



Just arrived to take an early bath

Hammarön bathing place



Me before jumping in the water for a bath. Of-course some people showed up while I was scrubbing myself in the water.. A father and two small kids. They had an radio-controlled electric boat that they started to drive around me in circles :).  Lots of fluff from the soap in the water. The kids must have wondered what crazy guy I am. :)

One of the beaches.


Also found toilets behind the car, red little cottage.

When ready I wanted to check out Stora Enso, a company nearby. However.. I did not get past this guard-place , so I had to "attack" from another angle ;)



Found another angle further down the road. Stora Enso, I think they do paper and packaging
material

In the parking lot I hooked the extra battery to the generator. Didn't have time to do it before. Working! YES! Here, the engine is running and charging the extra battery with a whooping 4 amp right now. 
I have a switch to turn on and off , connecting this battery together with the car battery. You can see the switch above the battery. This battery is fresher than the car-battery, therefore the switch so this battery wont discharge.



Billerudkorsnäs, another company

After that I hit the road again, but the weather got bad and here I stopped to get some candy :) to cheer my self up. TOO much candy actually.



Well that's all for now.. I will continue another day. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Q säjer: Aha, ett nytt inlägg : )...va häftigt bara att ta dan som den kommer...jag fick nog för ett par år sen när jag drabbades av en flygkonkurs och tänkte att då fixar jag allt själv istället, slippa passa tider, anpassa sig till säkerhetskontroller osv...så jag återupptäckte bilandet (uppvuxen med husvagnssemestrar), och både bilar och vägar har ju blivit mycket bättre, så jag blev verkligen positivt överraskad ifjol.. :) Fin karamellpåse hörru, ser ut som mina gjorde innan jag lyckades byta ut den mot mörk chokla´ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, måste ju försöka uppdatera lite här också (nån gång i alla fall).

    Ja, jag gillar också den "enkla" semesterformen med bil någonstans. Åka och kolla på det som man känner för. Frihetskänsla och aningens "äventyr" att se något nytt. Jag skulle helst vilja ha en "van" för sådana här utflykter, men nu blev det som det blev. Kändes ju lite galet att köpa en bil som enbart är tänkt för semester. Trots allt behöver man (jag) ju en bil till lite annat också.... eller?

    Skäms nästan lite över storleken på den där påsen..., men dom hade såååå många godissorter i den där godisaffären (harklar sig).. Brukar vara rätt lugnt med godis annars.. vacation style. :)

    Så du kör bara mörk chokla, bra. Låter nyttigt

    ReplyDelete