Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Roadtrip 2014: Vaxholm part 2

Still in Vaxholm in the Stockholm archipelago.

Since I took all this images, I though I share them.. This is the second part.


On the car ferry. The driver of the "ship" sits above all the cars. Nice view I guess?

The sign says: Welcome to the archipelago capitol. - or something like that!

View of the Vaxholm castle, view from Rindö

View from the other side, Vaxholm. Big Caste that became old-fashion before it was completed.

Le beach. The only one I found in this little town.

Out "Sightseeing" with the Miyata again. I actually considered this place for the night. Nice scenary. But perhaps a bit crowded? Kept searching..

Another picture of possible place to sleep for the night.

Lots of tourist

There were lots of boats out in the water.

.
I then decided to go back to Rindö.. More about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment