Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

My "survival box", it has just about all I need

So this is what I´ve got in my survivalbox. This box I always bring in my car when going on a roadtrip. I also have a victoryknow knife (swiss champion) in my car and a small mag-lite flash-lite but these are not stored in the box. If there is something that I miss I often find it in the box. :)

The container is about 15 liter, a Hammarplast smartstore (transparent so you can see what is inside it). It comes with a transparent lid/cover that you can snap into place. I also have fitted extra smaller storagebox inside the box. So it is like small compartments if you know what I mean.?

The lid is off, you can see some stuff but far from everything.

Just about all you need, except food and water.

Ropes are always usefull, you need them to hold lamps or other stuff. Or just hanging wet stuff/laundry.. Matches (storm), and a lighter for lighting heat candles is a must. Some time I use a kerosene lantern (for light and heat), and you need something to light it with.

Camper repair kit, never needed it though, some small lexan bottles (very durable), napkins and more.
Firematches, a nipper for cutting of small pieces of wood. A temperature meter (the plastic card). Some Velcro, barbecue tongs, wet napkin/serviette, heating"glove", steel wire, mirrors and a lot more.
Firematches, a nipper for cutting of small pieces of wood. A temperature meter (the plastic card). Some Velcro, barbecue tongs, wet napkin/serviette, heating"glove", steel wire, mirrors and a lot more.

Sewing kit, tealights and storm matches.
Sewing kit, tealights and storm matches.


Some pegs for setting up shelter or whatever. Drinking glasses, can also be used to eat breakfast, Barbecue cleaner, dish soap/detergent.

Cutlery, fork, spoon, can opener and a small cutting board.

When something out of the ordinary happens, you are always glad you got the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment