Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Roadtrip 2013: Havstenssund

Next after leaving Grebbestad it was time for: Visiting Havstenssund. Only because I have heard that name sometime before. And when Im already in the area, why not check it out? Thats the type of questing I ask myself..


Havstenssund road sign
Whow! Fast with the camera to see the road sign of Havstenssund. Smack it down..
Looking at the water
In place. Hmm. Not that much to see or?
Fisk och skaldjur restaurang i Havstenssund
Well, found a restaurant, fish and seafood.
Kräftburar och andra skaldjur antar jag dessa används till?
Went out to the pir, Saw some ropes. Took some pictures of it.. :)
Brown Jellyfish
Checked into the water.. Brown Jellyfishes. Have you learned how to recognize this burning bastards yet? I feel I must educate a little: It is said that urine may ease the pain (when burned). Peeing on your self might actually help. Or ask somebody else to pee on ya.. hahah. I have not been burned (yet).

Took a picture of the houses, dont know why..

Like the smell of sea and fishing, took som pictures of this ropes (again)..

XC90 vs Kia Pride
Parked the Kia at this place. Smallish vs big car? XC90 vs Kia Pride

Seafood cages. You can do so much with ropes. Fantastic.

The Havstenssund Marina.

I then continued another route and found this parking place. Behind is the water, cant continue.. unless you drive the car into the water.   Ate some food and then went back.. the same road I came..

To find out that this waste-water truck had parked i the middle of the road! WTF!? Was I mad like a stung cow? - No. Just had to stop the car and enjoy the surrounding. No worries. :) Vacation time.

Himalaya house. Living just next to the water, how awesome.
Pretty nice colors don't ya think?
The Restaurant of Havstenssund. Seafood.
The Restaurant of Havstenssund. Seafood.
Walking barefoot next to ropes and chains. Does this picture look anything like simplicity? Nah, just messy I guess. :)
Walking barefoot next to ropes and chains. Does this picture look anything like simplicity? Nah, just messy I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment