Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Removed front passenger seat

Today I removed the front passenger seat on the car (a Kia Pride). Testing things out.


Passenger seat still in position..
Passenger seat still in position..


Gone! I am thinking about making the right side of the car as a bed for the summertrip that is coming.
Gone! I am thinking about making the right side of the car as a bed for the summertrip that is coming.


If i also remove the back seat, then I just need to level the whole thing out! Pörfekt!
If i also remove the back seat, then I just need to level the whole thing out! Pörfekt!

I will keep the back seat a little while longer.


Le bed frame. Volontary Simplicty style!!
Tha plan is to use something like this to make the bedframe (when the back seat is removed). Plastic boxes and some board over to level it out. Can it be more simple?! I will just lay a mattress on top of that! Thats a nice bed dont ya think? And I will be able to lay straight! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment