Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sandhammaren and Mälarhusen beaches (bathing)

So after being to Simrishamn I was curious of one of the best beaches in Sweden. According to a local touristpaper, it is the best in the world, yea right (not quite, but nice).

I got there a little late in the evening. The beach name is Sandhammaren (Sandhammer in english).



Near the parking lot this Pic is on a board. For guidance. Apparently cows can seen.

Sandhammaren: Heading for the Baltic Sea view (water), this beach is located as far south east of Sweden as you can be.
Heading for the Baltic Sea view (water), this beach is located as far south east of Sweden as you can be.


A bit cold in the water, but anyywaay.. I like walking with sand between my feets (no matter what)

Almost empty, no sign of people.. the day people has gone home. The summer weather was really bad this year (2012)

Walking toward the Mälarhusen, the next "beach", north of Sandhammaren. A nice beach! About 3 kilometers away from Sandhammaren.

Here I found a walkable trail to Vitemölla, 42 km. BUT it was late, and I Needed the bike for that. Or is it just a trail to the flag pole? No one knows.



Here is Mälarhusen badplats (Mälar (a lake nere my hometown) houses bathing)

Well it is a nice beach, but the time was ticking so I had to move on..

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment