Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Next on the trip: Simrishamn

Okey, after bath (Röroms beach) I got in the car and drove to Simrishamn, (I am aiming for Ystad now).



I was hungry so I thought about eating here, Glada Räkan Restaurant (Simrishamn)
I was hungry so I thought about eating here, Glada Räkan Restaurant (Simrishamn)


I was hungry so I got some kebab food. Eating in the car.
 But No.. I got some kebab food instead. Eating in the car. The foodplace didn´t take Visa card so I had to pay cash..


Simrishamn Stad, Vatten vy
After eating I took a walk (I like walking), checking tha place out! I was looking for some nice beaches..


And I found a small beach in the middle of the town. Judge for your self. Nice with a town beach?
And I found a small beach in the middle of the town. But.. I was just me and the birds. Not so nice weather.. Judge for your self. Nice with a town beach, huh?

I continued and found a toilett in this house. Well after that I was ready to leave Simrishamn. Nice town but nothing special (if you ask me). The next thing on the road trip was checking out "the world biggest sandbox" according to a Ystad magazine.. Sandhammaren, to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment