Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rörom Beach, after Kivik

Being on the top of the "mountain" of Stenshuvud Nationalpark I saw a beach that looked nice. Yes, I definitely had to check that place out!

There was big dark clouds in the sky. I was however in need of a shower or a bath. The water was freezing cold! But atleast I got into the the cold water (after a while, shocking my body) and cleaned myself up. I tell you, the children thought it was to cold also!
On the way down to tha Rörom beach
On the way down to tha Rörom beach

I also found a museum..
I also found a museum (close to the parking lot)..

Very few people in the cold water, the children only went to knee depth.
Relaxing after a bath... Very few people in the cold water, the children only went to knee depth.

Here are some painters, painting the beautiful scenery (Rörom Beach)
Here are some painters, painting the beautiful scenery (Rörom Beach)
The sky got darker and darker and the day ended with rain..

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment