Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

On the road again

After the trip to Öland and Kivik it was time to get on the highway again.


A tow truck flashes with all of its lamps. The police car is by the roadside
Here is the civil police and a tow truck. A Kia Sportage stood by the side of the road and had some problems.



Me in my Kia Pride, driving in the evening, i think I was heading to Kivik
The civil police took a picture when they drove by. I saw a flash in there black rear windos. This did puzzle me a little.. :-)

Later I heard there was a pyromaniac "running wild" in the area around Ystad, (which I was slowly heading for)

Anyywaaayy... I got a bit tired and I decided to stop at a parking lot and get some sleep.

And in the morning I got company by some nice birds (ducks?)

 They really liked my muesli! :) We were Best of friends!


Ducks Eating muesli from my shoe..
Eating muesli from my shoe..

After breakfast we relaxed (together) a bit


Ducks taking a nap after breakfast :)
A little nap after breakfast

But suddenly two driving school cars came by.. and the ducks left me..

The ducks went to this driving school cars to beg. They were hungry again..
The ducks went to this driving school cars to beg. They were hungry again..
C'est la vie .... And I had to move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment