Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Next stop: Byxelkrok, Öland

A friend of my suggested that I should visit Byxelkrok if I was going to Öland this summer. So the next stop had to be Byxelkrok (because I am still in Öland).

This was a nice little town.

Öland: The harbour of Byxelkrok
The harbour of Byxelkrok

This is where I slept. I had some germans to the right. Here I have removed my Miyata MTB and are ready to go explorering.


My trustworthy Miyata MTB always give me nice small adventures
I found a nice trail north of Byxelkrok. The weather was fantastic and I was really enjoying my time.

This is the beacharea south of Byxelkrok.

After som cycling I took a bath. Quite warm in the water thanks to the klappersten (the sort of mountain here).


A nice old Miyata STP, love this bike on the vacation. Takes me to places I never been before.
A nice old Miyata STP steel triple butted, love this bike on the vacation. Takes me to places I never been before.


Enjoying life, nude bathing. Yes it was a bit could at first, I admitt it :-)
Enjoying life, nude bathing. Yes it was a bit could at first, I admitt it :-)


Car inverter, Cotech 150 watt
This is my inverter, powering my computer and charging my phone. It didnt work perfect, for example it didnt work when the engine was running..

Långe Erik Lighthouse, Öland Sweden
I took the bicycle to this place, a lighthouse. Långe Erik is at the most north you can come. (In the island of Öland that is)



No comments:

Post a Comment