Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Borgholm castle and a trip to my biological father

After a good night in Hagapark it was time to move on. I had decided to go north, and try to find a good spot. On the way to the city of Borgholm I stooped to look at the Castle. I took of my mountainbike and also bicycle to the swedish king summerplace, called Solliden, that is just a couple of hundred meters away from the castle.

Borgholms Castle Ruins
Also on the way, I decided to take a trip to my biological father registered address. His place had a couple of cars in the garden and they all looked broken down. You can hardly se the house! It has been buried by the wild.. I took some pictures and then I were on my way again.


An old Bmw, A Volvo 240 and a Mercedes. This I think is My biogical fathers place on Öland. I have only meet him a couple of times.. Not for about 23 years now. Only time I remember talking to him was when he came by when my mother had died. I was 15 years old then.

No comments:

Post a Comment